A REMOTE DIAGNOSIS ECOSYSTEM
FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
DIAGNOSTIX ONBOARD DATA ACQUISION DEVICE & DIAGNOSTIX ANDROID APP
DIAGNOSTIX ONBOARD DATA ACQUSITION DEVICE:
- An easy to set-up, non-invasive data acquisition tool for independent analysis of vehicle performance and telemetric data. Useful for cost-effective vehicle design and compliance preparation. Pairs with any android device with Bluetooth 2.1 or greater and works seamlessly with the bundled app.
- -3 channel current and voltage measurement with 12-bit ADC Resolution
- -Voltage Sense upto 600V DC and 1100V AC
- -Non-contact Current Sense upto 200A DC and 180A AC
- - State-of-the-art algorithm for Battery State of Charge (SoC) monitoring
- - 3-Axis Gyroscope and Accelerometer
- - 2 Temperature Sensors
- - 6 Digital Input channels for on/off detection
- - 4 Digital Input channels for RPM and one-wire applications like cell monitoring etc.
- - Data output over Serial Port (UART)- Optional
- - Real-time data streaming over Bluetooth to the android app
- - NavIC and GPS Tracking data output- Optional
- - Small 150x100x30mm Package with Robust Construction
- - Automotive grade electronics and RF-compliant shielding for reliable performance.
- - Fast, 32-bit processor
- -Vehicle telemetric
- -Fault detection
- -Range Estimate and Optimization
- -Terrain and Track Mapping
Diagnostix android App
An easy-to-use android app with real-time telemetric display and data recording capabilities. Works seamlessly with RetroKit™ Diagnostix Hardware and exports data in .csv format.
- -Graphical Display of Real-Time Data in clustered and individual data points.
- -Calibrate once and save multiple custom vehicle profiles for easy connections.
- -View Battery SOC, Voltage, Current, Power Consumption and other important data points right on your phone
- -View vehicle location with road gradient on in-built maps